Thursday, August 30, 2018

Dinner Out

Most of the day yesterday was spent doing normal stuff - Josie was at work and I did things around the house along with my normal computer work. She got off work at 3 PM and arrived home after 4 PM with a stop for gas along the way.

We met George and Cheryl at Little Bite of Italy in Sun City at 5 PM. They have a very good menu and everybody ordered something different with me having the only pizza. I am trying to locate other local pizza places where we can get good pizza and not travel very far for pickup. This certainly qualifies. I took this shot before we got busy eating and talking so I wouldn't forget:


Following dinner, we all came back to our house and visited some more and watched the first inning  of the Diamondbacks game against the Giants before they left at around 7:30 PM. We plan to have more of these get togethers and will look forward to seeing them more often.

Josie works the late shift today (11-7) and I will drive her to work and pick her up - this one time - as she does not like driving when it is dark - which is surely the way it will be at 7 PM when she gets off from work. This is, supposedly, a one time scheduling change for her. We hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment