Sunday, May 27, 2018

Schedule Adjustments

The routine has certainly changed for my mornings since we moved into the house. I have only missed one or two days of blog entries in around ten years and I have now missed two in just a week. I will get back on schedule once we get settled into the house and Josie starts her job again. We have been on a whirlwind kind of schedule trying to get everything done. We both start our mornings outside having coffee and watching the birds, rabbits and golf course workers. It is then time to begin our projects for the day which go non-stop the rest of the day. I have to squeeze in time for computer stuff.

There were two more trips to Goodwill yesterday to drop off donations. We will make at least one more today and I will also call to schedule a pickup of the dumpster. We will be glad when St Vincent DePaul comes on Tuesday to pick up the large pieces remaining to be donated. I also placed several ads on Craigslist to sell some items and we have had calls on those.

We are pushing hard to get things done before tomorrow when we celebrate Memorial Day with a family cookout. Of course, I can't forget the Indy 500 which is on today. That will be taped, but I plan to sneak some time to watch some of the race live which begins at 8:30 AM...


No comments:

Post a Comment