Friday, May 11, 2018

It's Our House Now

Josie and I were at the title company a few minutes early for our 8:30 AM signing of the documents. We were done and out of there by 9 AM. The indication was that the funds would be wired to the title company early in the afternoon and we would be recorded by around 4 PM. The funds were wired on time and we recorded at around 4:15 PM to officially become the new owners.

I met the locksmith a the house at 5 PM and all the locks were rekeyed. I also dropped off the Ozone Generator which will be fired up this morning after Josie goes to work.

Our next goal is to wrap up the deal for the RV and get all of the items transferred from the fifth wheel to the new motorhome asap. There are lots of things to get done over the weekend and Josie is working many, many hours at the shop. She got home at 8 PM last night and will probably have a similar day today. The timing is awful for all this to be happening, but I think I can get most of it done myself. I pick up the cargo van tonight at 6 PM to move all the stuff we are not transferring to the RV into our garage. The rest will be transferred to the new RV (hopefully) sometime early next week. I also need to stop at the Sun City office sometime to pick up our Recreation center card which must be shown, among other places, to the RV storage facility to get registered for a space.

Yes, the fun has really started now...

No comments:

Post a Comment