Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Lingering Illness

I was still dealing with the nauseous feeling all day yesterday. I didn't feel like eating and didn't feel like performing any activities either. We did, however, make another trip to Goodwill to make another donation and we stopped at Fry's to pick up some odds and ends. The medication that was prescribed on Monday was not doing its job.

The dumpster is being picked up today so any large trash items will have to be discarded through other means. We may end up getting it back sometime soon to begin the job of emptying and organizing the garage. Ugh!

Josie will return to work on Wednesday the 6th of June. She doesn't have her full schedule yet but expects to be working similar hours as those before she left.

I felt 100% better this morning when I got up and Josie and I agree that what I experienced was something similar to what I had in Jackson, WY, when we took our first hike of the season several years ago. I had heat exhaustion and had the exact symptoms as I had the last few days. I have been working hard and sweating a lot over the last couple weeks and I believe it just caught up with me on Monday. It is just a theory, but a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment