Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Spreading the Tabs

One of the moves that I made during our negotiations for our winter stay here in Jackson is one I wish I could take back. I thought that I could save some money by getting Wyoming tabs for our vehicles and get refunds for the AZ registrations - particularly for the truck and the Escape. With a valid address in Wyoming, it was a seemingly good move. I only got the plates for the Ford Escape as I discovered that there was no refund on the AZ tabs unless the vehicle was sold. So, we now have Florida plates on our RV, AZ plates on the truck and Wyoming plates on the Escape. I think that someday we will get common plates for all the vehicles. If it were not for health insurance considerations, we would go back to having all Florida Registrations.

We went to the Virginian Restaurant for breakfast yesterday and enjoyed one of the best breakfasts in town. Not only do you get super large portions, but the bill was only $26 for both of us. It is probably the best breakfast value in Jackson Hole.

The weather has been terrific the last week or so. It has been sunny every day with highs in the low 80's. We expect a change sometime today as thunderstorms are in the forecast for the next several afternoons. It would be nice if it holds off until after our weekend ends today...


No comments:

Post a Comment