Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Local Stuff

It was a kind of quiet day yesterday as we had no major activity planned. Josie had a dental appointment scheduled at 1:30 PM which split the day and she had some work done that she had been delaying for quite some time. I'm glad she finally had the work done.

We went to the Visitor Center and picked up my cross stitch to bring home. I feel honored and humbled by the comments from our fellow workers. With about 35 years of experience performing these stitching projects, the techniques have been nearly perfected. Our manager wants to buy the one I completed this year. The problem is, I have no idea what I would charge anybody for any of the work I have done. I probably should investigate that option as I have many pieces that could probably bring in some decent money.

Our third - and final day off this week - is today. There are some chores that need to be done like laundry and some repairs around the RV that we will most likely tackle today...

No comments:

Post a Comment