Thursday, January 12, 2017

Political Turmoil Stinks

I am having a hard time accepting the turmoil resulting from the election of Donald Trump as our President. While following his Press Conference yesterday, listening to the analysis following his Press Conference and listening to negative comments and rhetoric regarding interviews of his chosen Cabinet members, I get upset over seeing what is happening. It's like the liberals in this country think they can somehow reverse the election results. Get over it. Trump is our president and the sooner they accept that fact, the sooner we can see progress. Attempting to sabotage his presidency before it gets started is un-American. Just my opinion.

We are still waiting on word from prospective employers and I am still very active in gathering data for our taxes. Actually, I am busy organizing the files which have become scattered over the last year. It will be an interesting - and longer process - for the taxes this year, made even more interesting as a result of the house rental. I am kind of anxious to see the impact if the house rental on our overall tax picture. You'll know, as soon as I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment