Sunday, January 15, 2017

Nice Birthday Yesterday

I had a very nice, quiet birthday yesterday. Josie and I went out for brunch to a restaurant in Anthem - Two Brothers Kitchen - where we had not gone before. It was pretty good from my standpoint, but Josie didn't care for her meal too much. They have a very good menu and I wouldn't be opposed to giving them another shot sometime. Their reviews are very good.

We talked about taking a drive up north someplace but the weather was really horrible. We didn't want to take a chance on getting caught in some snow, so we nixed that idea. Instead, I got to watch the NFL playoffs. The game between the Seahawks and the Atlanta Falcons went almost as I expected. The Seahawks have several key injuries on their team and I didn't expect them to be anywhere near 100%. They weren't. I hope they have a great off season because they get to watch the rest of the games just like us. Besides, I don't see anybody beating the Patriots again this year.

The lousy weather lingers, so it looks like another "stay close to home" day...

No comments:

Post a Comment