Sunday, July 24, 2016

Working Through Issues

It's a shame that work has to interfere with resolving everyday issues. We have very little time to work through issues that involve contact with other businesses or making appointments. I have to try to coordinate the repair of my hearing aid with virtually no free time to coincide with the Audiologist's business hours. The problem now is that they do not open until 9 AM tomorrow, and I start work at 8:45. I feel guilty requesting more time off to take care of things, but I have no choice. I can't work without both hearing aids, so the options are nil.

We work the weekends with a late starting time of 10:45 AM and a quitting time of 7:15 PM which offers no flexibility for anything else. The schedule has been the culprit here since we started, so we are seriously looking at other options, including changing jobs. I have received some favorable inquiries regarding jobs in other areas, so we may just look more seriously at those. It would be difficult to change at this stage of the summer, but sometimes you have to do what is best for your sanity and well being. We'll see how far this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment