Friday, July 29, 2016

Teton Fair Results

We made a trip to the Exhibit Hall at the Teton County Fair pretty early to discover the judging results. My entry - Indian Maiden - won the Best in Division title to maintain my streak of 4 years winning that title. I did not, however, win Best in Show this year as somebody beat me out of that title with a pillow, of all things, that was beautifully sewn. This is the shot of my entry:


We went from the Fair to The Lift restaurant to make a reservation for dinner with our friends and then went to Smith's for some groceries.

Our dinner with Ed and Eileen was scheduled at 5 PM and they came to pick us up at 4 PM. We parked at The Lift and walked two blocks to the Exhibit Hall at the Fair again as they wanted to see my entry and how it fared in the judging.

Our dinner was excellent, and we drove around the area surrounding our campground looking for some Bison. We found a herd, but it was off in the distance. Overall, it was a fun day. Oh, I also dropped off my hearing aid to be sent off to the factory and the Audiologist said that the "rush" notice that they will place on the device should ensure that I get it back in about one week. I sure hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment