Friday, July 22, 2016

Winding Down at Home

We didn't go anywhere yesterday. It was a day of cleaning and organizing around the RV and a day of more prep for my upgrade to Windows 10. I acquired a backup software package that was highly recommended by Laptop Magazine. I have backup software that is part of my Seagate hard drive, but I don't trust it. It s too late if I have problems with the upgrade and I can't go back to windows 7 with all my data and original settings. Anyway, I'm still trying to get up the nerve to actually do the upgrade. I am getting closer.

I will take my hearing aid to the Audiologist this morning to have sent back to the factory. I decided it would be better to go that route than to pay a high amount of money to insure both hearing aids. I am frustrated over having these annual problems with one or the other hearing aid. They weren't even made in China!

We are bummed that we only have today remaining before heading back to work tomorrow. We are still looking at options to address that feeling..

No comments:

Post a Comment