Sunday, July 10, 2016

Early Fair

We received the brochure for this year's Teton County Fair which is being held very early this year - July 22-31. In the five years that we have been coming here, I can't remember any year that the Fair was held in July. I have an entry for the needlework competition, but it is one of the pieces I did several years ago. It will be due for the show on July 26, between 11 AM and 6 PM. I will have to make some arrangement at work to get the time off to submit the entry as our schedule doesn't leave any time to do these things during the day. I will work it out.

There was another gathering over the campfire last night at the same couples' site (Bill & Mary) that held the first one. We didn't go as we didn't get off work until 7:15 and went into town to get some items at the store. As we stopped and had a burger at DQ for dinner, we didn't get home until after 9 PM - too late to go anywhere. We'll go to the next one.

There is one day down and 4 to go before our three day weekend. I know we can make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment