Friday, July 15, 2016

First of Three Days

Well, I went to the Audiologist first thing in the morning (9AM) yesterday to get my hearing aid checked. I had to leave it as they do their cleaning and hearing aid checks between 10 and 11 AM. I went home to wait for their call. The call came at about 11:15 AM to tell me the hearing aid was ready for pickup. That was good news as there was also a possibility that they would have to send it to the factory for repair. It cost $20 for the cleaning which was a bargain in my mind.

Our schedule was already interrupted for our three day break from work. We did our local stuff that we had planned to do on our third day - I fixed a couple broken items around the RV and Josie prepared a stew for the crock pot. In all, we had a pretty relaxing day.

Our plan for today is to take our trip to Yellowstone. We expect to spend the entire day there, with emphasis on the Lamar Valley which we haven't seen in several years. That is actually the northeastern exit/entrance to the park and is the one where most of the wildlife is seen during the season. It will be a full day and Josie is now preparing our "eats" for the day as we plan to stop for a picnic sometime along the way. Hopefully, we'll have some good shots from the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment