Friday, June 5, 2015

Not Much Better

I spent the entire morning yesterday writing letters - seven of them - explaining situations that were a result of our traveling over the last six years. It is very difficult for us to believe that these requirements weren't discovered in the early stages of our application for the mortgage. Our credit is fine, but we have to keep explaining why we had business expenses on our tax returns for job hunting and traveling to get from A to B in order to work the jobs. The point is that these expenses will go away once we get into the house as we will have a, more or less, permanent residence and business travel will end along with those expenses. What a horrible experience.

I also got a little sick again yesterday and there is definitely something going on with my liver. My ultra-sound isn't scheduled until the 15th of June - a week from Monday - so I need to hang on for another week in the middle of all this house stuff that is going on. Josie nursed me again last night and I feel fine again this morning.

I also was at the house yesterday afternoon to meet with a plumber who gave us an estimate for running a gas line from outside to our kitchen range. We would like to convert it to gas, but the expense may prove to be prohibitive. We get another estimate today along with having a meeting with Empire Flooring at the house - they are having a spectacular sale this week and we will check it out. Josie has taken the day off today for all the meetings and to make sure I don't get sick again during the day. It wasn't as bad yesterday, so maybe my diet changes are having a positive effect on my liver. I sure hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment