Thursday, June 18, 2015

More Yo-Yo

We got very excited yesterday morning when we received a call that the order had been given to release the docs to title. We thought for sure that yesterday would be the day we signed and closed on the house. Wrong, As the day progressed, they discovered a problem that had to be fixed before they could complete the docs for signing. We ended the day not knowing, once again, when the papers would be ready for signing. Based on the signs that we were going to sign yesterday, I went ahead and ordered the installation of our DirectV equipment so we could get some television for the first time since we left Lake Pleasant. Of course, that created an inquiry on our credit and I'm sure I will hear from the lender about that. It's not like it is a major credit issue and if we had signed as it appeared we would, it would not be a concern. We'll see how that goes today.

I went to my scheduled doctor's appointment with the Vascular Surgeon and he told me the reason I was there was because one of the doctors thought he saw a kidney artery aneurysm on my Ultra Sound test. They are investigating that now and that is all I need on top of all the other medical appointments that are being scheduled. Evidently, that is an aneurysm that very rarely bursts and creates a problem and there is never any symptom that it exists.

I wanted to show this photo of the temporary setup we have in our eating area and family room:


All we can do with the TV right now is watch movies with our Blu-Ray player. It will be nice to get TV back again in time for the weekend as DirectV will be out tomorrow for the installation. Once we sign for the house, we can get our real furniture delivered and get set up for the long term...

No comments:

Post a Comment