Monday, June 22, 2015

Nice Father's Day

I had a very nice - and quiet - Father's Day with Josie while just hangin' out around the house and watching the final round of the US Open Golf Tournament.

We did take a short trip to Dick's Sporting Goods store in the morning to look for a work shirt for Josie. Of course, they didn't have the color she needs to buy so I guess we will just order them online. While out-and-about in the morning we stopped at Costco to get a few items and the rest of the day was spent doing some things around the house.

The US Open Golf Tournament did not disappoint. Jordan Spieth, the young phenom who won the Masters Tournament earlier this year repeated with his second major win of the year. What a great kid and great golfer. It is refreshing to see somebody like him come on the scene to replace Tiger Woods as the top US golfer.

We are expecting things to wrap up today and tomorrow on the house and hopefully get the closing all done. The final step should be completed today and we can move on from this bad experience of delay after delay. I also have to pick up some dye at the hospital pharmacy to be used for my CT Scan that is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm still waiting on the appointment for the MRI which I most likely will get today. I will be glad when all this medical stuff is over...

No comments:

Post a Comment