Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Confusing Signals

I went to the Labs yesterday to give another blood sample based on my doctor's recommendation from Monday's visit. I also received a call from the office of my primary physician who scheduled another doctor appointment for me today - with a Vascular Surgeon. Evidently, my personal physician saw something in the Ultra Sound that he didn't like, or he is being cautious. Anyway, it seems that the two doctors don't know what each other is doing so I'll just go along and play their game.

Another "game" that we are very tired of playing is the game of figuring out what is happening with our closing - if anything. Yesterday was the final review of everything and we heard absolutely nothing from the offices of the people involved. Our rate-lock expires today, so something better happen to get the papers signed or there will be another adjustment in the loan. In the meantime, we are still going without TV as DirectV requires a credit check which means an inquiry on our credit report - and we are avoiding that. We are really, really tired of all this...

No comments:

Post a Comment