Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Good News From Underwriting

Late yesterday afternoon we received word from our mortgage underwriters that we are just about there and ready to schedule the closing - probably for Friday. The only remaining action item was to cancel the old mortgage number that was assigned by Pulte during our previous effort so that multiple mortgages aren't being reported. That should be taken care of today.

Now, the rush is on once again to get everything coordinated and scheduled so that it can all happen before we have to leave our present home site at Lake Pleasant. The difference now is that we have less time to get the same things done. We must be out of the site and the RV placed in storage by June 12. That gives us one week which will have to be enough. I'm sure we can handle that.

I wrote another note for my HR manager at Sam's Club with the new dates that I will need to have off. They must be getting tired of my notes resulting in schedule changes. I'm thinking that I may look for something else anyway after we get settled in the house. The days and times they are scheduling for me are all over the place and I would like some consistency in my schedule. I already submitted an application at Cabela's down the street from our new home and am waiting to hear something from them. At any rate, they will receive my note today when I go to work at 9:30.

We are back on track now and ready for the race to the finish line...



No comments:

Post a Comment