Tuesday, June 23, 2015

More Medical Stuff

I picked up my Barium Sulphate Suspension yesterday morning and will be ready for the pretty pictures they will take tomorrow when I have my CT Scan. I have two bottles of the stuff and have to take both before my procedure begins at 8:30 AM tomorrow. I could have scheduled my MRI for the same day as the CT Scan but I thought the Barium Sulphate might interfere with the MRI results, so I will schedule that for another day.

I also received a call from the vascular surgeon's office and they scheduled another procedure for June 30 when I will have the disturbance checked that was discovered on my Ultra Sound. As all of these medical procedures are being scheduled, I am feeling better each day and suspect that the illness I experienced was all a reaction to the cholesterol medication I was taking. I hope that is the case and I will probably know for sure very soon.

This morning we have a doctor's appointment for Josie at 7:30 AM where she will have some analysis done on recent pain and numbness she has experienced in her feet and leg. She has had a history of pinched nerves and this may be another occasion where she may need some shots to control the numbness. I guess it is the time for us to get our bodies checked and in shape for the next set of adventures, whatever or wherever they might be...

No comments:

Post a Comment