Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Medical Results

My Ultra Sound in the morning yesterday didn't take very long and I was home again by 10:30 AM. They don't give any results but I had an appointment with the Gastrointestinal Doctor at 1:15 where I would hear about the results. That appointment resulted in an inconclusive diagnosis of my liver problem. The doctor reviewed the Ultra Sound - nothing unusual - and discussed other possibilities that might cause the problem I had been having.

The net of the whole experience was that the doctor will schedule an MRI and a CAT-Scan along with another blood test which I will take today. Since I haven't been bothered by any of the symptoms recently, he is thinking that whatever caused the problem has gone away which would point to a reaction from the cholesterol medication that I was taking and have discontinued. I'll keep you posted.

We are still waiting on a single response before getting the green light to close on our house. We were hoping for yesterday, but now we will sit by again today. We are slowly getting things organized inside the house but until we get all of our furniture we can't get totally settled. The big thing for us now is that we have no TV. We can't get DirecTV installed until after we close since they have to run a credit check and set up a new account for us. That is a no-no before closing on a house.

We will just hang in there another day and hope that today is the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment