Thursday, May 8, 2014

Fence Installed

The weather finally cooperated with cool temperatures (74) and light winds (20 mph gusts). It gave me a chance to finally install our fence so it is all but finished except for finding the right kind of latch for the gate. It looks pretty good:



It should provide a little more security and privacy and, hopefully, deter traffic on our site while we are gone this summer. Our neighbor has indicated that he will also keep an eye on things while we are away and he will email any problems and status updates to us during the summer season. He (Dan) is in the military and manages a staff of technicians that service the F-15 jets at Luke Air Force Base. His girlfriend (Sabrina) works at Honeywell in Phoenix. They are a nice, young couple that are setting up their space for a long term stay - at least until January, 2015.

I received a call from Josie's shop asking if I could begin my delivery schedule today. I knew that I would be on standby for today so it is no problem for me to help out a day earlier than I was scheduled. It promises to be a very busy weekend, beginning today for both of us, but especially for Josie...

No comments:

Post a Comment