Monday, February 21, 2011

Going Through the Cold Cycle

The last few days have been kind of "downers" for us as we both are recovering from colds. Mine is just getting into the worse stage while Josie is about over hers. We didn't do much yesterday except watch some of the Daytona 500 and sit outside to enjoy the sun.

We had our mail forwarded to this location and we picked that up yesterday which means it had to arrive on Saturday. That's OK since there usually isn't anything of any consequence that we are expecting. We did receive my Disney pass though, and it is good for myself and 3 guests for each day I want to use it. The only restriction, as far as I know, is that it can't be used on certain blackout dates (holidays) and cannot be used more than once a day. I'm almost certain the use of the card goes away when we leave in early April - if we stay that long - hurry on down, Patty. We are definitely going to take advantage of the card, and soon.

Today is the last day before working again tomorrow. I've heard that the whole day will be a welcoming "party" for the return of the Braves to Spring Training. I don't know what that means except I was told to dress in business casual and not to bring lunch. Just about everybody is on the schedule for that day so it must be a big deal. I'll take the camera with me just in case. In the meantime, I'll chug some more medication and hope the cold improves...

No comments:

Post a Comment