Sunday, September 15, 2019

Just Enjoying Football Games

I decided that it was time to just kick back and relax doing something I enjoy. So, I watched football on TV almost the entire day. Starting with the thrilling win by Penn State over arch rival Pitt, 17-10. It was a hard fought game, but Penn State made the right plays at the right time.

I also watched the USC/BYU game. There were two very young quarterbacks playing who we will be hearing a lot about over the next several years. Kedon Slovis of USC and Zach Wilson of BYU. BYU pulled an upset and will be a much better team with the Freshman Zach Wilson at QB. Finally, I watched the start of the game between Clemson and Syracuse and it didn't take long to see that Syracuse was overmatched against Clemson. I don't see any team beating Clemson this year. I turned off that game after about the first quarter.

I did not hear anything about the Eastern Illinois game except they lost 21-3. I hope Brandon had a chance to play and I expect to get an update from Patty today.

We are trying to work out logistics for our trip to CA for the pumpkin training and sales effort. It appears now that the best solution for us is to take the RV to training, park it at one of the lots while in training and then drive it from there to our lot at the Orange County Fairgrounds following class. That eliminates a second trip to CA and makes better sense. We'll see how that pans out...

No comments:

Post a Comment