Monday, May 6, 2019

Weekend Ends With Golf

First of all, I was really disappointed with the Kentucky Derby outcome - as are most sports fans. The best horse obviously didn't get the win although he led from start to finish. The rules are the rules and it was an unfortunate ending to good race. I doubt that there will be a triple crown winner this year.

We ended our weekend yesterday with two rounds of miniature golf at our rec center. We played in the late morning before the real heat arrived. Josie came within 5 strokes of beating me and had her best round ever in the first game. She came within 1 foot of a hole-in-one on three consecutive holes while just leaving a tap-in for 2's on those holes.





She lost her concentration in the second game while I improved to beat her by 19 strokes. It is always fun to play and I can see her getting better and better.

Our portable Dish antenna arrived yesterday and we are about ready to complete our TV setup for the summer. I haven't checked it out yet nor have I registered it for the summer which I will do today or tomorrow. I hope it all checks out so we can cross off another task from our list.

Josie begins her Mother's Day run today with 6 straight days of work...

No comments:

Post a Comment