Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Checking on the Grapes

I keep getting surprises over the growing grape vine. I thought that the bugs had eaten most of the grapes but I am pleasantly surprised that the bugs I saw were probably only eating the flowers from the grape blossoms. At any rate, here is an update on the progress and a look at some of the many, many grapes that are developing:





So far, it appears that our shiny paper strips are keeping the birds away. Of course, we will not be here to see them get ripe so we asked our neighbor (Jim) to help himself when they are ready and to just let us know how they turned out.

I took a load of items to the RV yesterday that we will be using during our trip. I plan to take more trips, if necessary, after I organize the other half of our garage. That project will continue today...

No comments:

Post a Comment