Thursday, May 9, 2019

Crunch Time Ahead

Even though there has been a lot done already to prepare for our summer trip, there remains a lot of tasks that have to be completed. Much of those cannot be done until we bring the RV to the house which will leave only a few days to finalize preparations. I believe that we will be OK as far as remembering all the important stuff, and anything we forget, hopefully, can either be replaced on our trip or can remain home without being missed. Once Josie finishes up at the flower shop we should make some good time loading everything.

I have some concern about the repairs made recently to our RV. First of all, I haven't had the opportunity yet to test the repairs. Mainly, the new suspension installed where a new air bag and pressure gauge was installed. From what I see so far, the new gauge has indicated that the air bag does not hold air. The right side looks good, but the left side gauge is registering no air pressure at all. I hope I'm wrong. The other situation is the leak we had in the water line going from our sink to the ice maker in the refrigerator. I cannot see where it has been tested, so I hope that fix works OK once we run water to the refrigerator. I also need to make sure the tires are properly inflated before heading out. I should have a better feel for things after this weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment