Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Time for Patience


Let's start with a nice sunrise photo that Josie took yesterday on the way to work:




I decided that patience is probably the best approach right now to what is (or isn't) happening with the whole house situation. I want to be able to go forward with our plans, but that is  not likely without a resolution on the house. The property manager really needs to be given some time and I just need to give him some. I'm sure that everything will work out and we will be going to Jackson again this summer, as planned.

Today begins a marathon schedule of appointments with the eye doctor. I have Cataract surgery scheduled in February and this morning is the first appointment to begin that process. I believe that today they will take some measurements and do a scan and give me some instructions for the next appointment which will be on January 22. That is the pre-op appointment for the first eye surgery scheduled for February 1. The second eye will be done on February 15. There are other appointments scheduled in between for post-op care and follow-up after each eye surgery. There are a total of 9 appointments scheduled. I'm not looking forward to the process, but I am looking forward to the results...

No comments:

Post a Comment