Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Real Change

Yes, I helped. There were millions of voters like myself, or shall I say "no vote" folks like myself, who at the very end decided to vote for Donald Trump instead of not voting for one of the candidates. Almost since the beginning of this election year, I wasn't going to vote for any of the presidential candidates because of: Hillary's dishonesty, crookedness, support for Obama's policies and overall bad attitude, and Donald Trumps fowl mouth, lack of understanding of the issues and generally embarrassing actions. The final week of campaigning by both candidates made me realize that we had to "block" Hillary Clinton at all costs. I decided to vote for Trump. There are many other subtle reasons, but let me say that I believe the country got it right!

Here are a couple shots below of our "visit" to the polls in Glendale at 6 AM yesterday AM:



As we were standing in line, we guessed that Hillary had most of the votes that were about to be cast. The mix of blacks and Hispanics in the line certainly pointed that way. We knew that we were in the minority at this particular polling place, but our votes had to be counted. Right now, it is an overwhelming feeling about how things turned out and how Donald Trump pulled it out.

I will take our truck into the repair shop this AM for repairs. I also will pick up a rental car to use while the repairs are being made.

Lost in all of the hoopla over the election is the fact that Austin and his WMU teammates beat Kent State last night in pouring rain, 37-21, to remain undefeated at 10-0. This is the first time in the school's history that they have won 10 games in a season. Also, they are one of only five teams in the country that remains undefeated. GO BRONCOS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment