Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Physical Done for Another Year

I went to the doctor at 11:45 yesterday for my annual physical. Josie went with me to get the blood work done for her physical which is scheduled next week. Mine went well which is always good news. My liver enzymes are elevated - by one point - which is no concern according to the doctor. My cholesterol was also elevated - but not by much - so I'm good to go there also. With no major complaints, I am cleared for another year.

I have one more appointment scheduled for the 21st with my Gastroenterologist. I had a Colonoscopy last year that was good, so I don't anticipate any problems with that appointment.

I called my insurance company to get a reservation for a rental car tomorrow when I drop off my truck for the repairs from the accident in Jackson this summer. It will be ready when I drop the truck off at 8 AM. It looks a 3-4 day rental for the repair time.

Watched the Seahawks game last night against the Buffalo Bills and I have very little left of my fingernails. The Seahawks won, 31-25, and the game ended with a Buffalo incomplete pass in the Seahawks' end zone. Whew! They are going to have to get their defense healthy again so they can stop some of these teams. They sorely miss a couple of their strongest defensive backs. The good news is that Russell Wilson is almost totally back from his injury dating back to game 1 of the season. Their schedule gets tough now with the New England Patriots up next.

We got up at 5 AM this morning to vote which is why the blog is late today. Don't forget to vote everybody. And also, don't forget to watch Austin's game tonight at 5:30 local time on ESPN2 against Kent State...


No comments:

Post a Comment