Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Beginning Appointments

Yesterday was the beginning of our appointments with Doctors and everybody else we need to see before getting too far into the season. My appointment was for bloodwork at my Doctor's office as a prelude to my physical exam scheduled for next week. Fortunately, it was an easy time as the nurses' aide - or whatever she is called - found the vein immediately and painlessly filled about 5 vials.

My next appointment is with my Doctor on Friday to do an Ultra Sound to check on the status of my aneurysm. In between now and then, I have to take the truck into the shop for repairs on the two problems I reported earlier with the instrument panel lights and the engine noise. I also had an appointment to get the RV washed and waxed which I am cancelling this morning - there is no reason why we can't do that project ourselves and save that money.

Josie also has appointments scheduled and also has to begin work tomorrow AM. With all that is going on right now, it will be hard to concentrate on any plans for the rest of our time here in AZ. One of our main objectives for this season is to eliminate our storage unit. There are several options that we will investigate to accomplish that objective, but none that we are ready to jump-on at this point. Maybe we will get lucky and win the lottery so that we can pitch all of this nonsense and get on with living life in the (very) fun lane...

No comments:

Post a Comment