Thursday, November 10, 2016

Election Aftermath

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but the news this morning is filled with stories of protesters, all over the country, over the results of the election. I have never seen such a reaction to any outcome of any presidential election in my life. I suspect that many of the protesters are illegals that see their future in America as short term. I hope their vision is right-on.

I picked up a rental car yesterday- Toyota Camry - to use while our truck is in the shop for repairs from our accident in Wyoming. The repairs are expected to take three days which is not a very long time. I really don't have to go anywhere during that time but it is nice to know I still have transportation if I do.

Josie worked at the 19th Ave store yesterday for the first time in years. It was a good day for her and she will be working there every Wednesday as part of her split schedule between the Glendale store and the 19th Ave store. It is about half the commute for her, so, maybe down the road, it will become her primary work location.

I hope that the negative reactions to the election outcome disappear soon as we all are anxious to see the positive results of the election which will surface in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment