Sunday, November 6, 2016

Ho Hum Football Day

The football games that I watched on TV yesterday were mostly games that had no impact on the Bowls for which Austin and his WMU team would be considered. I must admit that I didn't watch any of the later games that were broadcast from the west coast, but I don't think those games are affecting the choices for WMU. I started a new cross stitch yesterday that I worked on while watching the games. The biggest upset I watched was a 6-1 Baylor team get crushed, 62-22, by a 4-4 Texas Christian team. The games are getting significant now.

Today is pro football day and there will be some good ones on TV. My teams, the Cardinals and the Seahawks have the day off. The Cardinals have a bye and don't play until next week, and the Seahawks play the Buffalo Bills tomorrow night on Monday Night Football. The Cowboys/Browns and Panthers/Rams games appear to be the best, but I will have a hard time selling Josie on watching any of them. Oh, well.

Other than football yesterday, it was a very quiet and peaceful day...


No comments:

Post a Comment