Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sams Club Batteries

We ended up going to Sam's Club yesterday for the new fifth wheel batteries. I never thought it was going to involve two trips to the fifth wheel, but there was a $35 charge per "missing battery" of the old ones. So, we went to Lake Pleasant and took out the old batteries and returned to Sam's Club to buy the new ones and trade the old ones. We should be set to go now as I have to go back to Lake Pleasant and install the new batteries today. I just might try out everything while I'm there today - the new hitch, all the hitch wiring, the batteries and all the electrical in the fifth wheel. It all has to be ready to go to Mesa on Wednesday anyway, so I need to make sure I can get it there.

I will somehow get all that done and still watch the Seahawks play their first playoff game today against Minnesota. They already "creamed" them once this year, and I hope they can at least beat them convincingly today. They are the better team and, frankly, I think they can go all the way to the Super Bowl again. The only question mark is the Carolina Panthers, but the Seahawks had them down with a couple minutes to go before losing in their first game earlier in the year. This is the exciting time of the football season.

It looks like the rain has stopped for now. The problem now though is - it is darn cold. We're dipping into the 30's again at night and only warming into the low 60's during the day. It is going to have to warm up more than this to keep Arizona's reputation as a good winter location...

No comments:

Post a Comment