Friday, January 15, 2016

Another Year in the Books

I would like to thank all of my family and friends for the Birthday wishes yesterday. It was a very good day and one that I am more thankful for each year.

We used the day to go to a couple places that have been on our "must go" list for awhile. The first one was to Sephora to pick up my fragrance gift from Patty that I received at Christmas. The first Sephora we went to was the closest, but it was located inside a JC Penney store and wasn't big enough to carry the choice I made in the fragrance from the list of selections. We then went to the big store in the mall and they carried the choice I made - the Tom Ford fragrance. We picked up other samples of men's and women's fragrances while there. Thanks, Patty.

I also have been wanting to have my ring refurbished for a long time, so we stopped at the Kay Jeweler's store in the mall and I left my ring there for that project to be completed which will take about 6 weeks. All in all, it was a different kind of birthday and a very enjoyable one.

I am getting excited now for the games that are scheduled this weekend. I hope the Cardinals win against the Green Bay Packers, and the Seahawks win against the Carolina Panthers, to force a winner-take-all matchup next week between the Cards and Hawks. I couldn't ask for a better ending to the season and leading up to the Super Bowl...

No comments:

Post a Comment