Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Long Day Without Working

I honestly can't remember the last time I missed any day of work, anywhere, as a result of sickness. I was feverish and had chills right up to about noon, and it became obvious that I shouldn't go to work and take a chance on spreading anything to other folks. I didn't start to feel better until late in the afternoon, or early evening. Josie came home early from work as she had some hours to spare, and I am so glad she takes care of me. I still can't figure out what happened except to say it was probably a stomach flu of some kind. This morning is starting off a heck of a lot better.

It's a good thing I don't work again until Friday, so I should have some time to catch up on some things around the fifth wheel. We are rapidly closing in on the move date for our home, so I have to begin scheduling things like movers, transport company for the fifth wheel, mail forwarding issues, and deciding what to do with the "stuff" we have on our site here at the resort. We are thinking that most of what we have can be utilized at the new house with the possible exception of our gazebo. We will most likely advertise that for sale in the laundry room here and see if we get any nibbles.

The closer we get to closing, the more nervous we get about coordinating everything. It's a good thing we are not going to Wyoming this summer, as that would only complicate the move. It is exciting, but scary...

No comments:

Post a Comment