Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

The Resort is experiencing more weekenders and a lot more kids than normal for the holiday. I took my walk yesterday morning and discovered many more boats than normal at the launch ramp:


I'm sure there was a lot more partying also as we saw several families that were having games - like corn-hole, for example - in the middle of the roads throughout the park. All of this, and people are beginning to leave for the summer months as some of the  regular, seasonal people are heading back to their summer homes.

Our plans today include dinner at Brian and Amy's home for Easter. It will be the only day until next Saturday that Josie and I have off together. In fact, my work schedule will begin to fill again starting this week with two days scheduled. I will try to keep weekends open so we can plan some activities together.

Other than that, there is not much happening, so have a Happy Easter everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment