Friday, April 10, 2015

Another House Update

It's been a few days since we drove by the house to see any changes and that was mostly because I didn't feel much like going anywhere. I went there myself yesterday while Josie was at work and got a couple shots of the progress. With only about 5 weeks to go, they completed the stucco and outside painting, were working on completing the roof and were framing out the driveway and sidewalk in the front of the house. The inside revealed all the drywall completed, shelves placed in all the closets, laundry room, linen closets and pantry. Here is what the outside looks like at this stage:



I began to get some things lined up for the move. I found that there was an individual in the resort that will move fifth wheels for people. It's for sure that he will relocate one within the resort, but I need to talk to him about moving ours to a location outside of the resort. I'm sure that, as long as it isn't a long drive - like across the state or even to some other state - he would agree to move it for a price. I will contact him when I know for sure where it will be going.

I work today from 9:30 to 2 PM which is about as much as I like to work on a given day. More hours than that are really too much with all the standing that is required. I wouldn't even mind the standing if I could move around and do other things. It will be a normal day for Josie before we both have the weekend off - hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment