Saturday, December 28, 2013

Prep for Trip

Our day was mostly spent running the errands we needed to do in order to be ready to leave this morning for western AZ. We drove to Surprise where Josie got her hair done and I gassed up the truck. I also went to the Newport Audiology location near Surprise to have one of my hearing aids checked. Of course, it is like getting sick on a weekend when there are no doctors available. My hearing aid had to act up just before leaving on a three day trip where I need the use of both. Anyway, they checked it over, cleaned it and said they should send it back to Phonak to have some work done on it. It is still under warranty, but I need the use of it for this trip. I'll take my old ones along just in case I need a spare.

We then went to Josie's shop to pick up her paycheck to put in the bank. Following that little side trip, we went to Costco and Walmart to pick up more food items and then we came home. It was near 3 PM by the time we got home, and Josie went to do laundry for our trip.

Everything is done now except for packing a bag for the trip. The weather looks great and we hope to leave by about 9 AM this morning.

We'll see you from Yuma tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment