Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Too Quiet Now

Now that everybody has left after a wonderful week of visiting with family, it is too quiet. We (me, at least) are still recovering from our intense hike last week and I am slowly regaining full use of my legs. I won't be going to the rec center anytime soon to do treadmill.

I received the annual auto insurance renewal documents and went through the roof. Without any changes in coverage or vehicles, our monthly premium jumped 45$! I started searching for new insurance yesterday and now realize how difficult a task that is going to be. None of the insurance companies have a way to do apples to apples comparisons and I have to interpret each company's system to try to match coverages. So far, it appears that there may be several companies that can save us lots of money. I really hate giving up Liberty Mutual, but they priced us out of their family. I think it will be awhile before I settle on a change.

I talked to the RV repair shop yesterday and expect to have a final estimate today along with a completion date. There has been no pressure to move faster on this event as we still have the month of April to get things together...


No comments:

Post a Comment