Monday, April 15, 2019

Final Masters Note

I indicated that I was not a Tiger fan yesterday following his Masters win- and I am not. However, there is no arguing that he should receive all the accolades for his tremendous comeback - on the course. The problem I have with him is how he acts off the course. A person's character and actions should play a large role in how they are perceived. Enough on that.

All of the pieces of equipment from our DirecTV installation - except for the dish mounted on the roof - has been sent back to AT&T. I dropped everything off on Saturday at the local UPS store who handles all of those returns. It is my understanding that the rooftop dish is mine to keep. Wonderful - what can I do with a useless DirecTV dish?

Our cactus are continuing to show some Spring beauty as the photo below indicates:


There are more on the way and I will show those as the blossoms open...

No comments:

Post a Comment