Tuesday, April 23, 2019

RV Hiccup

I was making the preparations for the roof project yesterday morning when I received a call from the RV repair shop. They needed to know where the lug wrench was located so they could remove the wheels in order to perform the installation of the new suspension. I give up. There was a wrench in the glovebox of my new truck that I thought might be the one so I took it to the RV shop and it didn't work. I kept that required wrench in the glovebox of the old truck and I had no idea where to look for that stuff in our garage. The RV guy suggested I go to Discount Tire in Surprise and try to get one. He had one lug that would match the ones on our rig which he gave me to take to the tire place to try and get a match. Fortunately, Discount Tire had one and the guy didn't even charge me for the wrench. Way to go Discount Tire!

That little exercise cost me coolest part of the day so I postponed the roof project until today. I stopped at Home Depot and picked up some roof foam material to spray into the holes that our "friendly" woodpeckers have made in the roof. I hope to get that done today.

I also received another call this morning from the RV shop asking if I wanted both air gauges (one for each side of the vehicle) reinstalled or just go with one gauge. I opted to keep the dual gauges so I can tell if there is any imbalance. He said they were getting close to having the work done which is good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment