Friday, February 15, 2019

Taxes Miracle

I couldn't believe it yesterday when I received the email from my bank that a direct deposit was made of my 2018 tax refund! This is absolutely the quickest turnaround - 1 week - for a refund that I have ever experienced. No matter what else is said about the Tax process and changes, I am a believer. After all of the warnings about tax refunds being delayed as a result of the government shutdown, I was preparing for at least a month wait for the refund. Unbelievable!

Valentine's Day at the shop was another new experience for Josie. They were very busy but she actually returned home on time at 5 PM. So, another Valentine's Day holiday is in the books. This makes 30+ of those holidays that she has worked since becoming a Florist. They are all a little bit different. Of course, working these holidays is a lot different as an employee than as an owner. We don't miss the headaches, but miss the financial benefit.

We are still looking for some great Arizona winter weather. There is nothing but cold (50-60 degree high temps) in the forecast and lots more clouds and more rain. No place in the country has escaped the winter wrath this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment