Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Tax Time Again

I received the last of the document yesterday that I needed to begin our 2018 taxes. That means the fun begins today and I am especially motivated to get them done early this year as a result of the government shutdown. The word from Washington is that there may be delays in processing tax refunds. It will most likely take a good part of the rest of this week to complete them, but I expect to have them done by Friday. The rules have changed this year so I hope there is no serious impact on my anticipated refund.

We had more rain yesterday and more expected today. There have been some nice sunsets during these weather changes and a couple of the shots are below from last evening:



There is always something special about an Arizona sunset...

No comments:

Post a Comment