Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Recovering Day

I did make it to work yesterday - for about a half hour - and got back into the truck and came home. It was a good thing. I wasn't home for more than 5 minutes before losing my cookies. I don't know what caused that sickness but I'm feeling better today - except for my cold. I'm so glad we have two days off now. Josie worked the day at the Visitor's Center without my company while I rested at home trying to recover.

There are lots of things we need to do to prepare for our departure which is now only a couple weeks away. When I begin to feel like doing some real work, I will start with reorganizing our basement in the RV. It requires emptying everything out onto the picnic table, sorting, repacking and placing it back into the basement storage where we can get to things we need. Also, I need to make a list of things that we need to change - like our mail forwarding and post office box instructions. In some ways, it is a chore to do all these things, but in other ways it is a sign that another chapter is about to begin in our lives. Our trip back to AZ will include some stops at places we have always wanted to see - like Arches National Park and Monument Valley.

We are so looking forward to the trip to begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment