Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Almost Well Again

I would say that, based on how I feel this morning, I will be ready to go back to work tomorrow. We open the Visitor Center tomorrow AM which means an early rise. It will be the next to last Thursday we have to work this season.

As a result of the recovery process yesterday, we didn't do much of anything except for a trip to the grocery store. We may try a drive today just to get out and do something besides sitting around the RV.

The weather hasn't been too bad the last several days and we are hoping that it continues at least for another two weeks. I understand that rain is coming tonight, but we do need more of that. At least it appears that the fires are under control and the haze is beginning to disappear. The weather that we want to avoid is freezing, and I don't see any of that in the forecast for the next week or so.

Our last full week starts tomorrow - hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment