Sunday, September 4, 2016

Great Game

Before commenting on Austin's first game in his senior year yesterday, I wanted to show a couple photos of two visitors that we had outside of our RV for several hours. Two moose decided that our neighborhood was just a fine place to rest and watch all the activity:



They were still there when we left for work at 10:15 AM.

Even though I didn't get a chance to watch the live action of Austin's game yesterday against Northwestern to start the new season, I taped the game and will watch all of the action when I get a day off. The game started at 10 AM and I watched the opening drive by Northwestern when they scored a touchdown. I thought it could possibly be a long day for WMU, but they obviously tightened up and eventually won the game 22-21. I was able to get updates during the game on my phone while at work. I can't wait to watch the action on my recording. Congratulations to Austin and WMU - it was a huge win to start his final year...

No comments:

Post a Comment