Thursday, September 22, 2016

Just About Back to Normal

I think the second day off was what I needed to get over the bug that I had earlier this week. We took a drive yesterday over the pass into Idaho to check out some more of the Fall colors and just to get out from the RV.

The mountains were almost covered in clouds, but were still beautiful:


The colors were also beautiful as we are now getting to the down-side of the Fall colors. These shots still show the Aspens and the beautiful bushes that turn red in the Fall - I wish I knew the names of all these nice bushes:



I guess a little research wouldn't hurt. I believe I once knew the names of these bushes several years ago when we first started driving around this area in the Fall.

We also passed  a field that had lots of horses and they are always a favorite subject of Josie's:


Finally, we have this photo taken while driving down the Teton Pass on our way home. It shows the Fall colors in Jackson Hole:


We start our final work week at the Visitor Center today. We will work the next five days, have two days off and then work our final two days next Thursday and Friday. The end is near...

No comments:

Post a Comment