Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Off to Work

There wasn't much to say about yesterday except it is warming up again and it didn't rain. We stayed around the rig with the exception of a short trip to the post office to get our mail. We are having it sent there in General Delivery until we can get a firm address to send it to. We only have it forwarded once a week so it really doesn't matter.

Today is Traditions Day at Disney which is the full day orientation for new hires. It is held at a place they call Disney University which contains, among all the classrooms, simulated areas of the park such as turnstiles, counters, registers, etc. We will also spend some time outside according to the description I received about the day's events. The main emphasis is on appearance, which they are very strict about. I am wearing a white dress shirt for the first time that I can remember in many years.

I expect to be gone all day until dinner time, so I should have lots to report tomorrow. I will try to get the day off tomorrow - if it is an option - so that we can relocate to a new space in a different campground, I don't think it will be a problem in the future, since I should get some idea about my schedule today. We also have to get the jacks fixed tomorrow, so it will be a big day also.

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, it's off to work I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment