Monday, June 17, 2019

Uneventful Father's Day

My Father's Day this year was uneventful except for working the whole day. It was a long day and not very exciting. We got off work at 5:30, came home, and I watched the ending to the US Open Golf Tournament, won by a first timer - Gary Woodland. It's nice to see a new face win once in a while.

We connected with our friends  Ed and Eileen who are visiting from Florida. We will go to the Bar-J tomorrow night following work to see the show and have dinner. That will be a new experience for them and should be a lot of fun.

I forgot to mention a very exciting event that we will be traveling to Patty's house to see after our season ends here the first of October. Austin is being inducted into the Waubonsie Valley High School Football Hall of Fame in early October. What a huge honor for him.

I'll end today's post with a birthday wish for my brother, George. Have a great day!...

No comments:

Post a Comment