Saturday, July 7, 2018

Max Heat

Actually, there hasn't been much of anything to report the last couple of days. The heat is excessive and every time I try to do something around the house, I have to quit because I perspire so much. That's even with the A/C on. Once I sit down and drink some water, I'm OK again. I'm sure everybody is going through the same problem. The sad part is that we have this nice, new house on the golf course and the high heat has prevented our sitting outside on the patio to enjoy it. We can't wait for Fall.

We have to keep up with the watering of our plants that aren't on the sprinkler system and our bird bath totally evaporates every day during these high temperatures. Most of our plants are doing well except for a few of the cactus plants that are showing the effects of the heat. That is surprising to us as they are plants that should thrive in this weather.

We expect to see a little relief in the temperatures beginning on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment